The Hackers Conference is an unique event, where the best of minds in the hacking world, leaders in the information security industry and the cyber community along with policymakers and government representatives on cyber security meet face-to -face to join their efforts to co-operate in addressing the most topical issues of the Internet Security space.
The Hackers Conference 2013 was organized at the India Habitat Center, New Delhi. It was the first ever gathering in India which bought all stakeholders of the cyber world together under one roof.
The conference was attended by several Black-hat hackers along with cyber-crime specialists and security experts. The Conference provided a platform for open dialogues between two extremes to bridge the existing gaps in the internet security arena and make the internet safer. The participation from Government and Defense intelligence along with Hackers and Corporates made it a first ever conference of its kind.
- Mohit Kumar: Founder of 'The Hacker News', which is Internationally recognized as a leading Cyber Security and Hacking News source dedicated to promoting awareness.
- Prabhjot Singh: Network Security Analyst. Passionate about his toys i.e. Servers, firewalls, switches, routers.
- Jiten Jain: Security Analyst with Research Focus on Chinese Cyber warfare and location based services. He is a Travel freak and Social Activist.
- Kislay Bhardwaj: Renowned Ethical Hacker and Security Researcher working on GSM Hacking Technologies and National Security Issues.
- Sourabh Sharma: A Gadget Freak guy. Network Security Expert (Cisco CCIE Security Certified), with Industrial experience of Firewalls , Switches, Routers, Web Proxy.
- Sudhir K Bansal: He is a Java/PHP Programmer with Great knowledge of Linux i.e. Red Hat Certified Security Specialist (RHCSS)
The Hackers Conference 2013 saw participation of delegates from 10 different countries across the world. The day long event, directed towards managing and securing digital information, had participants from different fields who addressed key issues of information technology. While Technical Speakers presented on 0-Day Vulnerabilities, Exploits Hacks. etc., specials Guest Speakers debated Internet Censorship and National Security Issues emerging from Scada Hacking.
This is the Third edition of the Conference. Following the huge success of the conference last two years, the current edition of the conference brings back to you all the knowledge, all the fun in a better, grander way! The Conference will be held in New Delhi, on the 30th of August 2014, and will get together industry leaders, Government representatives, Academia and underground Black-hat hackers to share knowledge and leading-edge ideas about information security and everything related to it.